Post by Admin on Sept 10, 2016 21:17:15 GMT
Want to report an admin?
I'll walk you through the procedure here.
- If you have seen an admin abuse his/her powers, broken any rule or treated you or others unfairly then you have the rights to post a complaint.
- To report an admin you must have valid(screenshot, chatlogs, video) evidence that proves that the admin abused his/her powers.
When posting a report, please name the new topic in this section "Admin Complaint against *Admins name* by *Your name*
Example: Admin Complaint against Hudson by Pantheon
- Please use the correct format when reporting. The correct format is below.
- You're not allowed to message an admin, to notify him/her that your complaint is posted. Be patient.
- You may send a message to Hudson if the complaint haven't had a reply from an admin within 24 hours.
- If players have information to add to the complaint but their name is not mentioned, they may send it as a personal message to the admin responsible for admin complaints.
Important! Players/admins not mentioned in the complaint are strictly forbidden to reply. Failing to follow this simple rule will result in a forum mute.